EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]ub3r dm's Admin application Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]ub3r dm's Admin application Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server! EstoniaPK.Servegame.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
There are currently people playing!

ub3r dm's Admin application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ub3r dm

ub3r dm's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 am

Name:Alec

Player Name:ub3r dm

Admin Or mod: Admin

Real Location (Atleast Country):Oklahoma, america

How Long have you played on the server:2 days

How long will you play on the server: As long as i have internet, and as long as it's hosted.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power): i wan't to keep it from those pesky Flooders and cussers... i dislike the thought of glitching and duping and bugging.... i just thought i'd try to do my part in making a great server greater
Back to top Go down
Drowning
Owner and Coder
Owner and Coder
Drowning

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 am

Erki and I will keep you in mind. We might need some more players before we start giving administration spots out.

Thanks
Drowning
Back to top Go down
http://estoniapk.roflforum.net
ub3r dm

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Drowning wrote:
Erki and I will keep you in mind. We might need some more players before we start giving administration spots out.

Thanks
Drowning

okay
Back to top Go down
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:51 pm

ub3r dm wrote:

How long will you play on the server: As long as i have internet, and as long as it's hosted.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power): i wan't to keep it from those pesky Flooders and cussers... i dislike the thought of glitching and duping and bugging.... i just thought i'd try to do my part in making a great server greater

Bte Drowning we are not going to give out admin spots before we have an owner right on the server only mods for now .

Thanks Owner Erki=)
Back to top Go down
Drowning
Owner and Coder
Owner and Coder
Drowning

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Yea
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacko

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 am

Owner Erki wrote:
ub3r dm wrote:

Bte Drowning we are not going to give out admin spots before we have an owner right on the server only mods for now .

Thanks Owner Erki=)
and thats ment to mean???? and also drowing probley hasent fixed his compile and we need to fix it inorda to make more commands......and also you played for 4days now i played when the 317 was up till the owner fked it up!
Back to top Go down
ub3r dm

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:39 am

Mod Jacko wrote:
and thats ment to mean???? and also drowing probley hasent fixed his compile and we need to fix it inorda to make more commands......and also you played for 4days now i played when the 317 was up till the owner fked it up!

accusing won't bring it back.... let it go Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacko

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 pm

ub3r dm wrote:
Mod Jacko wrote:

dude.........
Back to top Go down
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 am

Mod Jacko wrote:
ub3r dm wrote:
Mod Jacko wrote:

dude.........

Jacko if you are against everyone like that i will demote you, yu dno he has done very good job on server so dont moan..

Thanks, Owner Erki.
Back to top Go down
Drowning
Owner and Coder
Owner and Coder
Drowning

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 am

That is very true. I have barely even seen you on the server, maybe twice? There should be no complaining from your part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ub3r dm's Admin application   ub3r dm's Admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

ub3r dm's Admin application
Page 1 of 1